Possible misscariage? Picture included

Obsidian6495

Reaction score
I'm so worried right now. For the past 2 days I've had a very light pink color mixed in with my discharge ONLY when wiping. Today i woke up with cramping (more of a pressure) in my pelvic/uterus area, it lasted about an hour. No bleeding. I went to the bathroom to pee and this fell out. I have no idea what it is. It's a little lighter of a pink in person and looks fleshy/tissue like. Wouldn't i have bled if it was a m/c or does the bleeding only happen with some people? I'm late on my period which i never am and when i get my period it comes out in a very heavy flow from the first day on. I've never had any type of spotting or the milky/sticky discharge I've been having. I also have noticed my boobs got larger, nipples got considerably darker and the nipples have been sore (which isn't normal for me) since around 4 or 5dpo and the worst out of it all, I've been exhausted which also isn't like me as I'm a night owl. I run on a 29 day cycle and had sex on the 7th of this month, i was indeed fertile at the time. I did take a pregnancy test around what i thought was 11dpo but it was enough to consider it negative. Someone please help...I've had other symptoms since having sex but I'm more concerned of what this can be.

Update: I'm new here and the picture didn't post...can someone help me on how to do it?

If you haven't had a positive pregnancy test then it's hard to say what it could be your best bet is to ask your doctor and show him/her the picture rather then post it in here as it can be quite a sensitive subject to those newly pregnant especially when like myself they have suffered a loss. You may be better posting in another section of this forum x

I mc our first baby and had lots of cramping and bleeding. You need to do a pregnancy test to confirm whether ur actually pregnant before assuming its a miscarriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->