Possible new pregnancy after mmc 3 weeks ago

C

Confusedlady

Is this a new pregnancy or the old one I mmc just over 3 weeks ago and have had sex 2 times since

I feel sick and boobs hurt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 56
Hiya,

I didnt want to read and run. I suggest you visit your GP and request bloods if you think it may be a new pregnancy. However if it was just 3 weeks ago you had a mmc i think it would be too early to show up on a test at the moment so its more than likely left over HCG.

There is hope though, i conceived my daughter just under 2 weeks after a mmc so it is possible! Good luck and i hope you get some answers xx

I would go visit doc and get bloods done to confirm as i had positive for 6 weeks after a loss.

Good luck! x

Did you get a confirmation of s negative test before the new positive? I spoke with my ob and she said anything under 4 weeks past onset of bleeding or d&c very well could be remaining hcg from the miscarriage. Its best to get your levels checked to see if theyre rising or falling. Thats the only way to know for sure. Fingers crossed for you!

^^What she said. And don't go by symptoms alone. I've had numerous losses and suffered through pg symptoms like crazy for months after each loss. I would spend way too much $$ on pg tests only to get bfns and AF would show a few days later. (PG symptoms apparently were added to my pms symptom list. Ugh.) It could just be your hormones regulating.

BUT that's not to say a new pregnancy isn't in the card either. I got my bfp for my current pregnancy just 5 weeks after a m/c (blighted ovum) so it's possible to get pg that fast too. The only way to know is to get some labs done to see what your hCG is doing.

HCG can linger in your system after a mmc, mine certainly did for just over three weeks so I was still getting positive pregnancy tests. If you waited for a bfn after your loss, then this could well be a new pregnancy. But I'd definitely visit your doctor, that way you'll know for sure.

Wishing you all the best :)

Hcg can stick around for a while. I'd see the doctor to see if it's doubling.

I miscarried on Feb 19th 2014 and got a positive for a new pregnancy on March 19th 2014 :) it can happen!

Do you think it's darker then yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 18
What do you think new pregnancy or just old one I feel it's darker then yesterday's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 11
Not a good hold or urine but to me that's darker what do you think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 16
Just read through your thread and that one is definitely darker! I would still test in a few days or visit gp. But I am goimg with new pregnancy :)

I had darker tests after misscarying I really would go and see your doctor as this is the only way you'll find out if this is a new pregnancy or not. Good luck xx

They got lighter then they seem to be darker from yesterday's tests probley just my eyes

Do you temp or opk??? I chart with temp and opk so knew 100% it was a new pregnancy.

Urine concentration can vary day to day making a line lighter or darker....you never answered whether or not you got a negative test since your miscarriage. None of us would want to give you false hope (as many of us have had recent losses so we know how emotional a new pregnancy is so soon afterward). Its technically possible for you to be pregnant again, its also very possible thisIis leftover hcg. Only way to know is to het a confirmation from a doctor that your levels are doubling in the correct time frame (especially if you never got a negative hpt after your mmc) wishing you the best news and keeping fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->