• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possible pregnancy!!! And vitex

TripleAZ

Reaction score
Ok my story is that I am 21 years old with 5 year old child. I had c-section with my son and 5 years of no birth control or conception what so ever I never became pregnant. Now that we are actually trying I'm praying that I do not have any fertility problems just hoping I never fell pregnant by chance. Ok so today is day 2 that I am late. My periods for the past few months have came on the 30th -1st basically end of the month never have I ever! Missed a period except for when I was pregnant, periods may flopped but never went full month without it. Last month after cycle I decided to actually try to conceive, have sex 3-4 times a week and after ovulation symptoms I made sure to have sex daily. I also read about vitex succes stories and how its a natural fertility aid so I purchased on 31st and taken it so wondering if maybe that delayed my period? I have been cramping and feeling as if I started my cycle but nothing again I Have NEVER missed!!! So if anybody else has anything similar please let me know.. Also I will keep you updated.

It is unlikely due to the vitex, it wouldn't likely do anything that fast. Normally you need to be taking it for several months before it has any effect at all. I assume you have taken a pregnancy test?

I also had a c-section with my first. He is 3 now and I had Mirena in place for about a year and half after he was born. Since having it removed we haven't used protection but still havent caught our sticky bean.

Before DS was conceived we also didnt do much prevention and didn't get preg for 5 whole years.

I hope things go smoother for you than the have for me, and maybe you'll even be lucky enough to not have to try much longer (if at all anymore).

I have pretty irregular cycles (lots of long ones) and am thinking about trying vitex. I'll be hanging around watching for your updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->