Possible Pregnancy, Possible Miscarriage

sheila_5514

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I started getting almost every symptom of pregnancy. Morning sickness, tired, hungry, weak and even faint after working out, and a late period. I took a couple hpt a few days apart and both were negative. A week ago I started bleeding as if my period had started about a week and a half late. My periods are normally very heavy and with very painful cramps. Both were light compared to the norm, but the bleeding was still a good 5 days, though it was very light the last three. I thought I had experienced a chemical pregnancy or some sort of early miscarriage, because all the symptoms stopped while I was bleeding and couple days more. But now for the last week I have been very nauseous almost every morning and still feeling very weak whenever I work out. I've also had a lot of painful headaches and some light cramping. Almost a week ago I took another urine test that still read negative. Could I be pregnant anyway? Or, if I miscarried so early, why would I still be having symptoms that seem to be getting stronger instead of weaker?

Tis a tough one, there are people who have a period even though they are pregnant. However if you've taken tests which have come back negative over a significant space of time then I don't see how you could be pregnant for so long and not get a positive.
I think the only thing to do is to go to your doctor and seek some professional advice, all anyone can do here is speculate. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->