Possible Pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashlee55

Reaction score
First, I apologise for how long this will be, but the more I put in about the situation might help. Me and a close friend have had unprotected intercourse, which I know, isn't very smart. I have endometriosis and have been told I have fertility problems, which really sucks because I do want children, just not now. We normally don't have condoms when this happens because it all happens in the moment. We'll plan to hang out and watch a movie, and then boom, sex.

In May, we had sex around the 24th or so. I got my period, or so I thought on the 28th. I say so I thought because it started out with brown discharge surrounded by a pinkish "liquid" I guess you would say. It only lasted about 2-2.5 days. My normal periods are about 3-4 depending and there wasn't much blood for this one, whereas I usually have to change a pad or tampon every hour.

Now, he and I have had intercourse 3 more times after that, all unprotected, and I've got about two more weeks until my next period should show. I've had a variety of what I feel like are symptoms, but I'm also trying to not "self-diagnose" anything or trick my body into thinking I'm pregnant.

I've been feeling nauseous upon waking up (sometimes it stays throughout the day or sometimes it goes) and have felt extremely tired lately. I haven't noticed any swelling or tenderness of my breasts, but I think the areolas and nipples are turning a little bit darker. They're usually a light pink but now they're a light tan-ish colour. I am usually moody for no reason, but lately I've been giving everybody attitude and overall not being so nice. Last night I started crying for no apparent reason too. A few days back, I opened the pantry and could smell something mouldy and when I called over my parents, they couldn't smell anything. The same thing happened when I opened the refridgerator too. I smelt something that was disgusting but when they came over, nothing was wrong. I've been having what feel like period cramps for the past few days, and it is near the time that I ovulate, but there is no discharge or anything of the sort, whereas there normally is. I believe it is too early to have a bump, but my stomach is a little firmer when pressed and tender when I do. I haven't been urinating too frequently but I have had to go more often than I usually do. My diet hasn't changed as I'm too nauseous to try eating and I've suddenly felt turned off from drinking coffee and eating my favourite treat, which are mints.

I have taken a test, which came out negative, but I also took it too early, as I was extremely scared and wanted to know pretty much the day after intercourse.

I'm only 17 years old and heading off to college soon and if I can get any help on this, it would be highly appreciated. My parents don't know about this guy and I, and for all they know I've never had my first kiss. I just don't know if a pregnancy is possible with how I had that shorter period. Is there a probability I'd be pregnant?

Please read: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"