Possible silly question!

staceymxxx

Reaction score
Evening all, this maybe a silly question but here goes!

Has anyone had no pain in their breasts or anything through pregnancy and still been able to breastfeed? I have my heart set on breast feeding but my friend said she had no pain or anything during pregnancy and was unable to breastfeed when baby arrived so it made me worry a bit!

I had no pains in my boobs and breast feeding is going great for me. The first two weeks were tough as my nipples got used to breast feeding but now I don't even think about it. My boobs got big but they never hurt during my pregnancy at all or lactate at all.

I had no pain and no leaking. My boobs didn't change at all, but I have been able to breastfeed. :)

Yup no pain or leaking here during pregnancy too! They just got REALLY big! Mind you I was only an A cup pre pregnancy so I guess anything seems big compared to that!

The first few weeks of feeding was slightly sore but only because of engorgement etc. but since then it's been going great!

I've never had breast pains and my boobs don't change shape or size during pregnancy or breastfeeding either. My little boy is a booby monster :)

i had no pain, leaking or discomfort in my breasts during my pregnancy. i was happy how well breastfeeding is going. no issues at all, and i am even back to work, and still breastfeeding (and pumping is going good too). you will be fine.

My boobs were extremely sore while pregnant and I exclusively pumped for my dd for 5 months. But I don't think pain in your boobs while pregnant has anything to do with your ability to produce milk! There are plenty of women who don't experience breast changes while pregnant. Just like some people get bad morning sickness and some don't have any symptoms at all. Your friend associating those two things isn't really accurate. She probably had something else going on that she was unaware of. Did she mean she just had a hard time with it or did she actually not produce milk at all? I know someone who never produced milk, but she had major thyroid issues. So it really just depends.

My boobs were extremely sore while pregnant and I exclusively pumped for my dd for 5 months. But I don't think pain in your boobs while pregnant has anything to do with your ability to produce milk! There are plenty of women who don't experience breast changes while pregnant. Just like some people get bad morning sickness and some don't have any symptoms at all. Your friend associating those two things isn't really accurate. She probably had something else going on that she was unaware of. Did she mean she just had a hard time with it or did she actually not produce milk at all? I know someone who never produced milk, but she had major thyroid issues. So it really just depends.

I'm not sure i didn't ask, i just didn't think :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->