Possible Symptoms?

That1Chikk

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm very new to this site and have never been pregnant (nor am I planning soon), but I'm afraid I may be having some early symptoms?

I took an extended cycle birth control pill (period every 3 months) for a year and a half or so, then quit for a while. I started back up almost exactly 3 months ago (starting the placebos in a few days). I'm not sure if stopping then starting the pills could be the cause of my problems.

For a few weeks to a month now, I haven't been able to eat properly. I'll be very hungry, but will only be able to eat small amounts of food without feeling sick and full. I've also been getting sick to my stomach when I drink tea or water, which is highly unusual.

I haven't been able to sleep well, either. I'll feel exhausted, but won't be able to fall asleep until hours after laying down. I sort of feel "zombied out" in the day, can't focus as much, and just want to nap. On top of that, I've been having severe episodes of depression before I go to bed, and am very easily brought to tears throughout the day.

For a week or so, I've been having a feeling of pressure in my lower abdomen, like gas, but it'll usually go away on its own without me passing any. I have been constipated, but I know that isn't the cause of the pressure, because it doesn't subside with a successful trip to the bathroom.

I do have anxiety disorder, and lately it's been pretty bad -- shaky hands, feeling weak with nervousness, lightheadedness and racing heart when standing up -- and there will be times when it is difficult to breathe. It feels like my ribs are being compressed in a binder or corset.

I don't know if these are some odd symptoms of pregnancy, or something completely unrelated... Thank you for your help

Pregnancy symptoms can be so unique even between pregnancies in the same woman (but also quite generic), the only way you'll know for sure is to take a test. It could be pregnancy, could be stopping and starting your pills or could be sonething completely different all together. Sorry if that's not exactly what you wanted to hear but I'd imagine the majority of responses you'll receive will be to take a pregancy test. Good luck

Only way to really know is to do a test and put your mind at rest! Hope you get the result you want x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->