• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possible TMI....... Sex!

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
Okay so up until now my sex drive has been non existent due to sickness etc so nothing happened since conception pretty much haha!

But this last week or so it's gone through the roof! Hubby thinks it's great lol! But then afterwards I start to panic that there will be something wrong with the baby or something! I get obsessed listening with the Doppler to check we haven't been too rough and caused some damage :(

I know that sounds so so so stupid! But in my last pregnancies I was off sex completely and my poor husband didn't get any for over a year each time! So this is all new to me! I'd be doing it all the time if I could!

Please tell me if I'm being super stupid and irrational?!

No no, not stupid and irrational, I'm the same. My sex drive is probably a bit lower than before pregnancy but I'm making sure it happens about twice a week, and I totally get nervous afterwards. I've told hubby it has to be in the evening not night because afterwards I'm too anxious to go straight to sleep and need to stay up a while to reassure myself baby's ok. But she always is! The only thing that's panicked me a few times is the next day I get very thick mucus, but I've started to realise this is just what happens after we have sex now so I don't worry about it any more (just in case that happens to you). At first I thought it was mucus plug knocked loose, but now I think it's just my body going "no thanks we've had enough of this white stuff, have it back." Haha. We also fairly regularly did it in the back door before pregnancy and to be honest, I'm more comfortable with that now as I don't get the same anxiety that it's affected baby. But I understand if that's not your thing of course.
All in all, rationally we know sex is safe in a normal pregnancy, but it's natural to worry. Good thing you've got your Doppler and just make the most of the sexy times now before baby comes haha!

We've Done it a few times , is usually me instigating it and then wishing I hadn't as DH just seems to get it all wrong . :haha: I need oral to reach that big O :blush: and recently it's like his technique is beyond shocking i actuslly stopped him this am as it was like a dog nibbling itself (lol minus the teeth but similsr action!! Wtf!?!?) Where as ususlly he is 10/10 at it !! So i might get a really lame climax then of course he wants to DTD and im like ugh Ok Hurry up then :haha::haha: .

It's completely normal! With my son I started bleeding after sex and it terrified us, turns out we managed to disturb a blood vessel which caused the bleeding. No damage to baby at all. With my daughter we dtd a lot but with this pregnancy we didn't do it at all until recently. When my sex drive decided to sky rocket coupled with very vivid sex dreams means we're doing it at least 3 times a week when our daughter let's us. Lol. We're just careful not to do it too rough as we don't want to disturb the blood vessel again but we're pretty active. It relieves my stress and anxiety and puts both of us in a much better mood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->