Possible to feel baby at 10 weeks?

too_scared

Finn's mommy <3
Reaction score
This is baby number 2 for me. I swear I felt something earlier today <3

I felt my son for the first time at 14 weeks but then not really again until probably 17-18 weeks.

I posted a similar question a few mins ago. When I lay flat sometimes I feel fluttering in my uterus area. I've never experienced that this early with my other 2 children so, figured I would ask everyone here. I'm 10+4 so we are pretty close in due dates. Fingers crossed that we are feeling the baby!

Thanks! I'm due Dec 21 :) I might be 10+3 or just 10. I had a scan done when I was 9 weeks by my calculation and I was put back to 8+4. It was abdominal so who knows if it really was accurate. But, I'm going to go with the dating scan because it is my oma's birthday and she really would have liked that. <3

That's so special to share your due date with your family's birthday. Would be amazing if you did indeed deliver on that day! :) my due date is December 17th.

It is special, I was happy to realize what my edd had been switched to. My original edd was Dec 18 :)

Yay for December babies! H&H 9 months to you :) Well, 7 months now!

I definitely felt my twins that early. Quite hard to tell at times of course. Congrats on your baba tho! I rem being able to feel my subsequent pregnancies very early when I laid on my tummy at night lol

Personally I think that's way to early but I guess its possible. I barely started feeling my guy at 14w and everyone said that I was crazy and feeling things.

Thanks PeaceLoveBaby :) Congrats to you too.

SoldierWife, I'm pretty sure it's possible if you are in tune with your body. :)

Thanks PeaceLoveBaby :) Congrats to you too.

SoldierWife, I'm pretty sure it's possible if you are in tune with your body. :)

I never said its not possible, just not likely. Usually with your second baby you don't feel it as early from what I hear. I never said it wasn't possible tho. :)

Thanks. Was very very verrrryyyyy unexpected. But Ty lol. When are u due?

I'm due Dec 21. When are you due?

SoldierWife, from everything I've read you actually feel second (and all subsequent) pregnancies earlier, not later. You already know what the feeling is so if you feel it you won't dismiss it as gas or something.

Yes. This is my fourth and iv been feeling what feels like kicks :)

I agree it's highly unlikely. A 10 week fetus is about an inch long, with short stubby arms and legs that can't move around much. It is inside the gestational sac which is bigger than the fetus is, and doesn't even touch the walls of the uterus.

Well, there goes all my fun :p :haha:

I'm sure I'll feel this kiddo soon enough. :)

I'm due Dec 21. When are you due?

SoldierWife, from everything I've read you actually feel second (and all subsequent) pregnancies earlier, not later. You already know what the feeling is so if you feel it you won't dismiss it as gas or something.

I'm due around Jan 8. With being csection I'm sure it'll be closer to New Years. Yikes!!

Wow! A new year's baby! That's exciting. Maybe your baby will be the first one born in your town?

I felt my first at 15+, and my second at 10+. It's definitely possible!!

1st pregnancy I was at least 20 weeks if not a couple weeks more before I felt definite movement. Tons of little kicks down very low in my stomach.

In the past week or two, there's been a couple times I've felt slight "movements" or "flutters" but very briefly. They kind of made me wonder if it was possibly the baby, but who knows. They're so small at this point. It's not typical, but I guess anything is possible.

First I felt at 13 weeks. I saw it moving on the scan and could identify the sensations I was getting with the movement on screen. She was super active baby tho and never stayed still. A high needs baby u dear dr sears labelling!

I think I've had the popping feeking with this one but I'm hoping again the scan will allow me to link the sensation to the movements. It's kind of a popping, fluttering feeling right down low

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->