possibly ectopic pregnancy. hcg results.

annaaabanana

Reaction score
Hey yall. I got my hcg results back from today. most of you know lst monday- 412. thursday- 799. monday- 1253. today(wedsday)- 1400. my doctor is pretty sure that I have an ectopic.. but will not know till the mornin. I have an ultrasound first thing in the morning. i'm terrified. but i'm staying strong and calm! prayers would be greatly appreciated. i've had some weird pains ever since i found out i was pregnant and pink discharge for a bit. but lately just the white creamy. im so confused. i'm so young, and had no clue it could happen this young.. i'm just hurting and sad. but please everyone pray for me. I just had a mc in september. and i know i can handle this. i'm really just sad and scared! prayers please:) the doctors could always be wrong... :cry: :nope:

Im so sorry anna i really hope thats not whats happening i will def pray for you tonight

Very sorry hun..it's a bad card to be dealt for sure. I hope that isn't the case for you but your hcg should probably be low enough to treat with methotrexate if it is and therefore avoiding surgery and preserving your tubes. Did they mention what your latest level was by chance? Keeping fingers crossed for you and very sorry you are going through this:hugs:

Really hoping to hear from you and praying it good news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->