Possibly false positives with frer curved handle

SJcody

Reaction score
I took a test yesterday afternoon, I got a very faint positive but it was definitely there. The I took one this am with fmu bfn, took another a few hours later, completely blank( no control, no color), took another, no color for about 5 min, then right after 10 bfp.. I'm so confused by these stupid tests. I will never buy them again. I am 11 dpo with AF due Thursday. I've been cramping for a week which isn't normal, usually just day before and of, boobs sore, normal, but usually not that far in advance. Anyone else get false positives with these tests? I've had 3 positives, 1 didn't work and 2 Neg

If you read the reviews on Amazon it seems this is a fairly common problem with the new design. Bummer.

I had this issue with both curved and flat handles, more than 1 pack over the course of a year. Dont waste your money on them

Yep... I had 4 frers recurve ones faint positive and then the witch came:growlmad:

These tests are crap compared to what they were before of what I have heard....

Ugh I had this issue too last cycle. Got a faint positive and was hopeful then back to negatives. I looked at the reviews after and saw the same thing. I used to love FRER!

I'm sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->