Possibly Pregnant?

mldav

Reaction score
Hi! My husband and I have been NTNP for about four months now. Currently I am three days late which is unusual. We use no form of birth control. Since the day before AF was supposed to arrive I have been feeling on/off pressure in my lower back and on/off very mild cramping. I have also been experiencing headaches, difficulty sleeping, increased discharge, I have been far more emotional - getting upset at the most ridiculous things, I've also been feeling bloated (some of shirts have been feeling tighter but I haven't gained any weight - I've checked) and my breasts have been very sensitive and occasionally feeling heavy and tender. So based on all my ramblings, could it be possible that we have a baby on the way?

Hi there, best way to fimd out is take a pregnancy test. Although you run the riak of a bfn its the best way to know. Or maybe go to your docs and see whats happening? X

Also iv been having very similar symptoms and my belly keeps cramping as if AF is on the way and still nothing yet! Nipples are sore and my OH only has to cuddle me and I well up and feel like crying sometimes (ridiculous I know) im never that emotional either! Im also feeling so bloated but that comes and goes - either way heres to hoping for some bfps soon :) x

You should just take a test, if you are late for AF it should give an accurate result. Or just go to your doc, they will do a preg test for you and if it is negative then they will see why you might be late. I had increased CM when I was preg so could be a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->