Possibly Pregnant

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
Hi ladies I was wondering if any of you can relate to this...

Well first off my periods are about 29-30 days. The longest one I have had was 40 days and that is because I had a miscarriage so I don't know if that counts. But I can't figure out my body!! Today is day 36 of my cycle and no period...but I am still having pretty good period cramps below kinda like pelvic floor cramps or in my cervix area and very very rarely I feel a little something in my uterus so this leads me to believe I am either pregnant or my period is just late and will come...and I have not taken a pregnancy test because I feel like it is coming still...but I can't figure it out! Also my luteal phase is about 15 days if that helps. So can any ladies relate to this and tell me if you ended up getting your period or ended up pregnant?

P.S.: I know this isn't much to go off of but it is all I have I have not really had any other symptoms besides normal things like a twinge of pain in my breasts which is also period related. So does anyone have any thoughts? :)

oops just saw you haven't take a test. If your period is late and you had sex, you could be pregnant. I would just take a test and ease your mind :)

well I will have to take a test no matter what tommorow because I am getting my wisdom teeth out wednsday. I just don't want to spend the money on a test and feel like a fool if it is negative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->