Possibly pregnant?

choinque

Reaction score
I'm Paige. I'm 18, and I'm married.
I've been struggling with work and trying to find a job and a new house to move into, so money's been pretty tight. So me missing my period is really freaking me out.
I was supposed to start March 31st, so yesterday, but my period has shown no signs of coming up. And it's really weird for me cause I usually get all the cramps, headaches, mood swings, and chocolate cravings a week before. I am now 15 DPO and, sorry for being blunt, I have a lot of sex. So if I am pregnant then it's kind of my fault. But what's worrying me is the stuff that's happening to me. I've been having hot flashes, dizziness, butterflies in my tummy, weird isolated cramps (which only lasted for two days), headaches, I can't sleep, and I cannot stop peeing for anything. And I rarely ever have to pee. I swear my nipples are changing color too, and my boobs look a tad bigger. But I took a First Response Early Result PT and it came back negative. But my pee was really diluted so I'm not even sure if it's right. What should I do? When should I test again? Are the symptoms normal?

Thank you for your time.

Symptoms are normal. Test again in a few days if AF doesn't show. Maybe it is late because you are stressed? You sound like you have rather a lot on your plate at the minute xx

Still no sign of period, now I'm having a lot of white/clear discharge. Not sure what's going on.

Very likely that your stress is putting your cycle off.
It does sound like you have a lot going on, so stress seems like a big factor!

I still haven't gotten my period >.<

did you test again?? Try test again with your First morning urine. You should be 18dpo now?? Its different for everyone of course but you should get an accurate result if you test now. Hope you get the answer you want!

I can't afford to buy any tests right now, I'm going to wait until im at least a week late and try to test again.

But since I woke up with a cold today I'm going to go to the doctor sometime this week. I'm hoping they can give me a blood test or something.

But since I woke up with a cold today I'm going to go to the doctor sometime this week. I'm hoping they can give me a blood test or something.

did you get to the doctor? They should for sure give you a test if you ask. Also you can buy pregnancy tests at the dollar store, maybe that's an option for you?

I found out yesterday I misscarried. I'm not sure how I feel.

Big hugs for you, hun :hugs: Try to take a couple of days to recover emotionally and physically... we will be thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->