Possibly tmi CM question

L

LilMiss_91

This might sound strange, but I've been wondering for the last few months... does everyone get EWCM? I came off BC 5 months ago and know for a fact that I used to have EWCM regularly before I was on it (I never tracked back then but I'm assuming it was around O time). I was on the pill for just under a year and since coming off it my CM barely changes! I mean, the change is minuscule. 90% of the time it's varying degrees of thickness but always lotiony, sometimes runnier and sometimes more globby (sorry!) And usually quite a lot of it. The other 10% of the time it gets a bit thinner and doesn't have any colour but is still just wet, not stringy or stretchy and there's not so much of it.
If I don't get distinctly EWCM does that mean I'm not ovulating? Or just that I am ovulating but sperm won't survive "up there" as long? I'm so confused! Help :S

-Stalking-

I am wondering the same thing... I have yet to have EWCM and "if" I do get it, it is not much. But I almost always have tons of creamy/lotiony CM especially after ovulation...

If someone had an answer to this it would be greatly appreciated! Oh and do you drink a lot of water? I have been told that not drinking enough water could cause you to not have a lot of fertile CM... (I never drink water, getting better though)

Hey :) I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this!

Ahh that could well be it actually, I hadn't heard of that but it would make sense as I'm the same, I hardly ever drink water! Something I'll have to change obviously haha :) thanks for that bit of info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->