? - possibly TMI included!

dakini

Reaction score
Ok, last night DH and I were BDing and he went deep (ok, I know, TMI!), but it hurt! I've had time when it's been painful, a little, but nothing like this! It was quite painful. If you have read any of my other posts this week you know that I have been having almost cramps since around 7dpo (when I got what might be an implantation dip, nipples/BBs have been sensitive, woke up with a back ache, and been quite tired. You'd also know that my temp was going down, but this morning it spiked back up again.

Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them when they were pg? I unfortunately wasn't tracking anything when this has happened before because I was on BCP!

I am planning on testing Saturday with FMU as long as my temps stay reasonably high. Don't want to get my hopes up too high...but I am 11dpo right now...and still getting all of the symptoms. It's just so odd and I have no idea what to do...:hissy:

hi i havnt been pregnant but ive read that sex can be more sensitive for people when they are pregnant and some get cramps after sex. Or it could be that you have thrush (that happened to me a couple of months ago) or you could have a retroverted uterus (ihave that and someitmes it can be sensitive when intercourse is deep) or if your not pregnant when its coming up to af time your cervix is lower so the penis cant go in as far or if it does it can be uncomfortable (depending on the size of you and the size of him) if you know what i mean.

Sorry just some ideas hopefully you will get a bfp!!! good luck!!

both times I was pregnant sex has hurt....not just when it was deep though

Symptoms looking good Dakini - are you going to test tomorrow? You could be another BFP to our November list!

I found it ok but its on your mind so it will feel different - thats what i think anyway

later in pregnancy its just your bump that gets in the road :dohh: lol

hi there,

iv also had similar dilemas, I should have had af on saturday but it dint happen, about 7dpo i had cramps, backache, an felt pretty crappy, temperatures stayed up, had alot of signs of pregnancy, did hpg on sat it was neg, temp still up on sun, then on mon it came down slightly, and then a bit more on tue and then without warning went for a pee on wed morn and started bleeding but temp still up. went to docs, she more confused than me and said it could be a miscarriage and said my temp would prob drop today, but surprisingly it went up, so went back to docs an now she even even more confused and dont know what to tell me apart from, keep taking temps if it goes down she says its most likely iv had a miscarriage but if temps stay up i got go back nxt wk for a test. anyone got any ideas?

She cannot confirm a miscarriage by temps - Thats barmy! Head wreck do ignore your GP ... I would!

When was the last time you did a pregnancy test?

I did a hpt on mon and the was negative. I think the doc is going on my 18 high temps which is an indicator of pregnancy, she said usually when they drop gradually it indicates iminant miscarriage. but my temp jumped back up today. my cycle is like clockwork 28days, i suffer bad with pmt,and bad pains and am pretty heavy, this time i dint get any signs, no cramps or pains, no clots, and its surprisingly light. i guess il just have to wait and see.

Poppy, I am going to test Saturday am with FMU if my temps stay up...I hope they do! But I'll keep everyone posted.

Sallie, I hope everything's ok. Maybe see if your doc will do a blood test to confirm pg. That's the best way if your hpt are coming back bfn.

GL! And you'll all know what i know after I test...and if my temps drop tomorrow you'll all know that too.

:hugs:Good luck Dakini, I really hope this is it for you and you have a little baby by July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->