post baby bleeding (sorry if TMI)

melissasbump

Reaction score
Hi
I had my second EMCS 2 weeks ago, i have experianced light bleeding since then, a lot less than with my 1st, however last night it all of a sudden got very heavy (when i wipe there is a lot of dark red blood) very similar to a heavy period. I didnt get my periods back for about 8 weeks last time and would have though it was too soon anyhow?
Should i be concerned about this? Im seeing my GP tomorrow anyhow so will mention it, just wondered if anyone had a similar experience.
Thanks very much

This happened to me both at 5 weeks and 7 weeks post partum. I was told it was normal and possibly a sign I was overdoing it xx

My MW warned me this was normal and to expect bleeding to go up and down. I noticed it was worse if I'd been more physically active.

Same here... happened more than once. I'd call just to be sure, but for me it was normal. The bleeding finally stopped around 6.5ish weeks for me.

I was wondering the same am 4 weeks post preg tomorrow and every time I think I am done bleeding it starts again but sometimes its red and not brown so this is normal right?

I was wondering the same am 4 weeks post preg tomorrow and every time I think I am done bleeding it starts again but sometimes its red and not brown so this is normal right?

Thats how mine, is i saw doctor about it the other day and she said it was normal and it wouldnt be a period this early.
Thanks ladies for all your replies:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->