Post C Sec - Either freezing cold or burning up....

NBloyce

Reaction score
Anyone else post c sec notice this ? I just either seem to be really cold or totally red faced like Aunt Sally from Werzal Gumage !!

Anyone else post c sec notice this ? I just either seem to be really cold or totally red faced like Aunt Sally from Werzal Gumage !!

hi hun have you spoke to a doctor to rule out an infection, it could just be hormones going back yo normal x

do you mean like a fever? if so then get the doctors to check you over could be infection others wise id say hormones i got hot and cold alot but not in a feverish way

i got quite a bad infection in my wound post c sec, and what your describing sounds exactly how i felt, my skin was burning up but i was shivering and felt really cold. defo go to the docs if you think it could be that, it took 2 courses of antibiotics and a medicated shower gel to get mine to clear up :-(

If your feeling hot but shivering please get yourself to a doctors even of its out of hours, I had really bad shivering after I had my emcs with my first pregnancy turns out I was bleeding internally and had a bad infection.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttf7d4b.aspx

If you have rigours then defo get to the docotr as soon as possible.

If you mean coldness then so hot with flushes and sweat then this can be your body getting back to normal post childbirth, even after a C Sec:thumbup:

My first was a vaginal delivery and i thought i was going through the menopause-i would be freezing one minute then soaked the next. I would have to change my clothes. It last two months.

hi girls thank you for the replies, i have been checked and there is no infction so i think u r right that it may be hormones.... i have (as of 2 days ago) gone back onto thr pill so maybe that will help. xxx

Hi Hun I had this for about 2 weeks after my section and was told it was hormones. I found it was worse if I didn't keep up with the ibuprofen for some reason xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->