post csection belt

laylasmummy

Reaction score
has anyone previously used or going to use one of those belts/bands that goes over scar with cushioned area to protect from bumps (from toddlers), cool pack to reduce scar swelling and heat pad for pains?? i didnt use one last time but am thinking it may make me feel supported and less afraid of my toddler bumping my scar?? any experiences of them being useful or are they a waste of money? x

I didn't have one like you describe, but I did have a belly bandit to try & support my muscles while they were healing. I didn't get on with that particular type & it ended up on ebay within 48 hours :)

yup, and i have to say for me it was great. i didnt wear it all the time, but i had one that you could heat up or cool down.which i used when i felt a bit tender and the painkillers just about took the edge off. it also had a protective plastic 'shield i used when my very bouncy dog came to visit in the first couple weeks(she stayed with my parents first few weeks, but came every day to stay a few hours as my parents felt it was fairer on her and me with the healing).

i think it came from mothercare, my sister in law to be posted it to me when she heard id had a section :flower:

thats the one ive bought, got it from ebay!! its fab, have tried it on already and im sure it will make me feel much more comfortable with my toddler climbing all over me aftre my section!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->