Post Ectopic help

Lese007

Reaction score
Not sure whether this post is in the right place, but here goes anyway.

I'm a reasonably healthy 37year old and suffered a ruptured ectopic pregnancy at six weeks and had to have my left tube removed, which was devastating as my partner and i have been ttc for 4 years.
That was 8 weeks ago and am bearing up ok. I got my period right on time three weeks ago. This morning and throughout the day my nipples have been leaking milky fluid which made me cry. I tested straight away thinking pregnancy, but the test was negative. Does anyone know if leaking breasts is normal after an ectopic pregnancy?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Lisa

I have heard if this before with pregnancies that were over 30 weeks. I must say though I've not really read up on it or anything.

I can say this though after a miscarriage your hormones are a wreck.

I'm sure there are others who know more than me.

:hugs: I'm sorry for your loss

Hey lese007,
I had an ectopic at around 8-9 wks in 2009. I had my right tube moved. I found lots and lots of support through the ectopic pregnancy trust run by a charity. Have a search for it. There are some very knowledgeable people on there that helped me through such a horrible horrible time. I do not recall any leakage but do believe every one is different so please do look them up.

I was 36 ish around the them. Within three months of tube removal I was pregnant and that unfortunately ended in a miscarriage. The next pregnancy, again within two months also ended in a miscarriage :( at ten weeks. I was devastated and so heartbroken. I had Ben monitoring temps, CM, soft cups, preseed, CBFM, folic acid, pregnacare, caffiene free, evening primrose oil...oh you name it I was trying it all!

I took up acupuncture and herbal medicine whilst my body was still miscarriage bleeding. Sent a few weeks training to be a yoga teacher and then came back and tried to put my mind off TTC. I kept the acupuncture and herbs but went back to drinking at and coffee. Stopped all monitoring though. But by then I kinda knew when I was ovulating :) :thumbup:Found out I was pregnant again in June and - long road on I have a lovely amazing gorgeous little girl who will be two in feb. I am hoping to TTC no 2 soon. We are NTNP at the moment. I will be forty next year .

I hope that gives you hope and helps you. Pease PM me if you want to talk more.

Wishing you lots of love light and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->