Post pill amenorrhea.. Anyone deal with this?

Ajangel25

Reaction score
Hello! I'm currently on CD70 after the pill and haven't ovulated yet. I know it can take a while to regulate after the pill but I'm getting so frustrated and worried that I'll never ovulate! Has anybody had this? Or had a really long cycle after the pill? When did you finally get AF or a BFP? I haven't had any sort of spotting or bleeding yet. I wish this cycle would end already!

Hi I had this. I had 2 periods in a year after the pill, got my BFP almost exactly a year after stopping it. My cycles have always been a bit all over the place and long at times (7 weeks) but after the pill it was ridiculous! Everyone is different however.

I had crazy cycles after stopping seasonique in 2012. They finally diagnosed me with PCOS after 8 months and 3 periods. I am about to stop lo Loestrin and have no idea what to expect.

When I came off the pill to try for my first it took 6 months before I got my first period and were kind of eratic for a little while I know thats probably not what you want to hear. It took us 14 months after coming off the pill to me falling pregnant. My dr said they don't call it amenorrhea until you have been 6 months without a period, it sometimes just takes a while for your body to start producing hormones normally again

I'm really sketchy with BCPs now. I was placed on one when I was really young due to heavy flow. Now, I haven't had a period in more than 5 years, switching on and off BCP, but I haven't been on one for about 10 months now and still nothing. I hope this isn't the case for you though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->