Post Pregnancy Pics!

RIGHT who wants to see my weight loss? :happydance: In total i've lost almost three stone in just under 4 months, here are my before and after pics!

This is me end of may/start of june, as i was just starting my diet, awful i know!
007.jpg 008.jpg

This is me today :D I've dropped 2 dress sizes - look at all that room in my jeans! I have to practically hold them up now, whereas when i first bought them back in April, they were much too tight!
weight loss 003.jpg weight loss 004.jpg

Nowhere near perfect, and i still have another stone to lose and a lot of toning to do before i'm happy, but i'm so pleased with the difference!

RIGHT who wants to see my weight loss? :happydance: In total i've lost almost three stone in just under 4 months, here are my before and after pics!

This is me end of may/start of june, as i was just starting my diet, awful i know!
View attachment 265730 View attachment 265731

This is me today :D I've dropped 2 dress sizes - look at all that room in my jeans! I have to practically hold them up now, whereas when i first bought them back in April, they were much too tight!
View attachment 265734 View attachment 265735

Nowhere near perfect, and i still have another stone to lose and a lot of toning to do before i'm happy, but i'm so pleased with the difference!

You look great hun!:O
Such a huge difference x

Thank you hun :D I'm really pleased :D
And yes girls, this is officially the end of my complaining :haha:

Oh my god, that's amazing in such a short amount of time!
You look fantastic! x

OMG linzie that is SOOOOOO amazing! proud of you (and so sooooo jealous)

linz you look amazing. that difference would have been mazing over a much longer period of time too but in just a few months :shock: welldone hun! HOT xx

Linzie you look spectacular! That's such a huge change in such a short amount of time!

so jealous linzie, you already know thi though :haha: looking sexyyy!!

i lost 4lbs, pretty pleased, its nothing compared to what i ned to lose though :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->