Post Pregnancy Pics!

L

Love Bunny

Anyone daring enough to show me theirs? :D ?

Thought you ladies would be interested as you don't see many post preg bellies on here!

I just did my 3 week update photo's to say and ladies! I am living proof you can regain your bodies :D ! Its not perfect but its soooo much better than I thought it would be :happydance:

I have stretchmarks but I don't even caaare !

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/mushroompixie/loss.jpg

:happydance:

Oh wow you seem to be losing it really quickly, congratulations. I'd bet all my months wages that my body wouldn't do that!

i was gonna do this thread but i thought i dont want you all o see my sagi belly

:haha: im feeling brave!! i think you look great LB!!!!

okay first pic is 3 days after birth :thumbup:
2nd is 2 months later (in my tight trousers :haha:) stretchmark pic... they are soooo much better now!

unfortunately (but fortunatley ;)) i have ANOTHER bump :rofl: so dont really have anymore 'after' pics!

x

Attachments

• 3 days afterbirth.jpg
    3 days afterbirth.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 238
  • P290709_20.08.jpg
    P290709_20.08.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 307
aww bless, I didnt really look much different after, by 3 weeks I was back to normalish lol.

oh lovebunny, you look great. my belly looks like and feels like jello.

Mine did too chick :hugs: I looked like a right porker :haha: that is why I was so shocked with how I look now :D ! x

You look fantastic!

I don't think I've ever been that thin, maybe when I was 2 lol

Ugh you ladies make me sick lol :( ... will take a pic of mine 3 months on & post it in abit :cry: x

I still look like im 15 weeks pregnant or something :cry: & I hate hate hate my stretchmarks :(

Attachments

• 100_2302.jpg
    100_2302.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 478
  • 100_2301.JPG
    100_2301.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 324
  • 100_2303.JPG
    100_2303.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 190
Oh and some of the red markso n the front of my stomach are from where I tuck my tummy into my jeans :haha::haha::haha::blush: ..... :cry:

Aww hun its deffo worse the second time round, but you'll get back to prepreg hun, give it time, 3 months isnt long :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just feel gutted that i'm 21 & my body is ruined!! I seriously need to get to the gym and tone up...wish I could just wake up and its popped back....my sister had my nephew then was back to being ironing board thin again...makes me sick haha!!!

Guess I got my 2 gorgeous kiddies though, and thats all I need...and my man who loves me too obv :)
x

I might be thin again but i deffo haven't escaped without stretchies!!! :cry: I was a dancer before I was preg! Fat chance of doing that again :haha: oh well!! xx

Aww you ladies are so brave :hugs:

I'm so anxious to find out what my post-preg belly will be since I was never really "skinny" to begin with...

big :hug: to you all! Just remember it was all worth it in the end :winkwink:

Awwww :hugs: Mellie, its really not that bad! I know how it feels to look at yourself and think URGH! but thats only cause its YOU looking at you! I think you look fineee :D ! at least you havent got a wrinkly belly like me :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->