Post Pregnancy Pics!

Omg hot tea your bum and boobs look amazing! I have no bum.. and literally no boobs so i am jealous :sad1:

You must be built the same way as me then!

I'm built like a ten year old boy :rofl: I've got a nice set of B cups that look like A's, & an ass that barely looks like a bump coming off my body :rofl:

Haha yeah that's us, it sucks sometimes when you try on a dress and it hangs cus i have no boobs to hold it up :rofl:

Haha yeah that's us, it sucks sometimes when you try on a dress and it hangs cus i have no boobs to hold it up :rofl:
Hahahha yesss! Or tube tops ... I don't even TRY to wear one! In order for it to stay up would require a buttload of stuffing :haha:

This is the most recent 'body shot' of me and i look like a whore (it was halloween!)

It doesnt show my bad bits because my corset was so tight it held in my fat :rofl: but yeah, here's slaggy me..

Attachments

• halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 59
My sexy jelly belly at 46w4d PP :winkwink:

You can't see my stretch marks too clearly - limited by the cam abilities (which is also why the second one isn't straight on).

I look exactly like this!

I look exactly like this!

Haha, I looked the same before pregnancy, just less droopy. I'm very happy with my jelly belly now - I used to be really conscious of it, but I think this is probably the best it's gonna look for a while so I'm embracing it :hugs: It feels like a giant boob, I love it! All of my friends at college play with it during breaks xD

I look terrible :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG0111.jpg
    IMG0111.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG0112.jpg
    IMG0112.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 17
Dont forget I come with toddlers too :haha: They can be twins!

55 weeks/almost 13 months PP.

https://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1807/img0406mc.jpg

Whenever I lose weight, my stretch marks are more noticeable. :(

https://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9422/img0408pu.jpg

I hate that stupid f'in c-section "overhang". #-o

I literally went out and bought a "shapewear" tank top. It's like I'm in shape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->