Post Pregnancy Pics!

Seee, wth, Tiffany's tummy has gone flat already and Falko is only like two months >.<

And i have that weird caved in belly button thing too xP the doctor said it wont go away either as the muscles have literally separated but yours looks different so it prolly will go away.

My belly button?

The line is getting better. It is what is taking the longest to go back to normal. But looking back on my pics there are improvements.

Can't believe I fit a baby in there...

NVM, can't believe I fit TWO babies in there. And used to weigh 210 lbs.

I am covered in stretch marks. I think my stomach ones will fade well but my hip ones are bright and purply pink.

I am covered in stretch marks. I think my stomach ones will fade well but my hip ones are bright and purply pink.

I had/have horrrrrrible ones on my tummy and they've since faded a lot so you might be pleasantly surprised 6-10 months down the road :flower:.

Those will fade too. I have stretch marks, you can hardly see them (look close at my tummy). I use pure vitamin e oil, it also tightens your skin.

^ I've been told that as well. my aunt suggested buying vitamin e capsules and poking holes in them to get the liquid out.

They really do fade. :hugs:
I had horrible ones all over from swelling. You can't see the ones on my legs at all and all the others are white. :thumbup:

The only real body shot I have, might as well post 'cos I've always had awesome legs.
385959_290175727701488_100001271882315_877520_1617909645_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->