Post Pregnancy Pics!

do you like the spanx? they are kinda pricy but if they are worth it I will save up!

do you like the spanx? they are kinda pricy but if they are worth it I will save up!

Yeah definitely pricey! Yeah it's really nice.. I recommend getting one without the legs.. to hard to get up and down!
I'm afraid it's going to lose its tight fit after awhile but we'll see.. the leg cuffs are already kind of stretched looking from my giant thighs and it digs into my crotch ..area xD

Over all though, Yes I love it.. It makes that saggy belly just disappear!
I'll try to get better pictures with and without it for you..
When I first got it and tried it on at home and put on tight tshirts and stuff I was dancing around singing "I feel good" song but I believe I already posted that :p
It looks better for skinnier people with saggy bellies I'm not very skinny so it makes my after baby belly turn into looking like I'm pregnant again :haha:

Yeah definitely pricey! Yeah it's really nice.. I recommend getting one without the legs.. to hard to get up and down!
I'm afraid it's going to lose its tight fit after awhile but we'll see.. the leg cuffs are already kind of stretched looking from my giant thighs and it digs into my crotch ..area xD

When I first got it and tried it on at home and put on tight tshirts and stuff I was dancing around singing "I feel good" song but I believe I already posted that :p
It looks better for skinnier people with saggy bellies I'm not very skinny so it makes my after baby belly turn into looking like I'm pregnant again :haha:
Better than nothing I guess :D I wanna seeee! I bet you look great. I am in great need of one of these, as even the slightest relaxation of my tummy and I look about 20wks again. Quite a good little pooch going on. Whoever said BFing makes you lose weight was seriously deluded :blush: I ate a ton while I was pg and I KNOW that my belly is the after effect of that :lol: Damnit.

x

Better than nothing I guess :D I wanna seeee! I bet you look great. I am in great need of one of these, as even the slightest relaxation of my tummy and I look about 20wks again. Quite a good little pooch going on. Whoever said BFing makes you lose weight was seriously deluded :blush: I ate a ton while I was pg and I KNOW that my belly is the after effect of that :lol: Damnit.

x
Yeah I pigged out when I was pregnant and now I'm paying for it!
I have pictures above.. One in my spanx but it's a shitty picture. I'll get better pictures here in a couple days

x
Yeah I pigged out when I was pregnant and now I'm paying for it!
I have pictures above.. One in my spanx but it's a shitty picture. I'll get better pictures here in a couple days

:dohh: sorry, I hadn't even looked at the last page! You look great, looks like it works a treat hun. Apparently spanx is a celeb's best friend after pregnancy, hmm...would make sense I guess!

i pigged out too and now im paying for it
I can't believe I gained 70lbs :(

..I still think my next pregnancy I'll pig out..It was awesome eating whatever.. I'll have to eat healthy afterwords why should I waste 9 months of gaining weight anyway I wont waste it eating healthy :p
I'm so bad

I'm finally starting to feel happier with my body, lost a couple of lbs here and there and one pair of size 10 jeans won't stay up! The walking and stuff is really helping, just need to tone it so when I sit down it isn't gross! Butt this is me 9 weeks pp.

Attachments

• SDC10970.jpg
    SDC10970.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 59
  • SDC10973.jpg
    SDC10973.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 76
I'm finally starting to feel happier with my body, lost a couple of lbs here and there and one pair of size 10 jeans won't stay up! The walking and stuff is really helping, just need to tone it so when I sit down it isn't gross! Butt this is me 9 weeks pp.

Wow you look great Laur! :thumbup: Wish I looked like that :lol: I'm naughty, I eat when I /should/ be exercising.

sarah you look great especially since you barely got time to recover from having harriet before getting a bump again :lol: for having 2 babies in a row you look fantastic!! (and no stretchmarks??) xx

i weighed myself 5 days PP and had 3lb to lose :thumbup: heres another pic.. 1 week later PP :)

im still a stone heavier than what i was before i had harriet though so technically i have 1stone 3lb to lose :haha: x

Attachments

• P230610_13.16_[01].jpg
    P230610_13.16_[01].jpg
    33 KB · Views: 32
Just took some new pics, finally feel like i'm looking better!
My stretchmarks look great on the pictures, but they still look quite angry in certain light :(

Sooo 8 months on :happydance::

Attachments

• 100_2821.jpg
    100_2821.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_2822.jpg
    100_2822.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_2824.jpg
    100_2824.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 15
Thankyou! Just noticed my belly button is so yuck! Bleurgh....like a black hole hahaa :(

:haha: you should see the skin in between where my belly piercing was :rofl: WRINKLY!! its gross haha i might take a pic later! x

Have you got the three weird lines above your belly button aswell then? Mine are from where my piercing stretched! :(
x

I hope I look like you two after having two babas, knowing me I'll look like a whale next time :( lol

:haha: you should see the skin in between where my belly piercing was :rofl: WRINKLY!! its gross haha i might take a pic later! x

mine is aswell, lmao.:blush: call it my grandma trade mark,wrinkly wrinnk wrink thing! yuk yuk sicky yuk!

haha ive got the stretch marks goin thru my belly button piercing i hateit. but u look so fab!! hope i look like that in a few munfs!!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->