Post Pregnancy Pics!

38 weeks, last bump picture.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/ebil_socks_for_you/Pregnancy/38weekssideright-1.jpg

2 days PP, still in the hospital waiting for discharge...Its like a little baby bump!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/ebil_socks_for_you/Picture080-1.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/ebil_socks_for_you/Picture081-1.jpg

@ vinteenage: You look amazing for being two Days , Its all just uterus that hasnt shrank back yet , Your so lucky you will be back to skinny in no time , Also Congrats.

Well my flat tummy's not going to last now isit... :haha:
x

Gem, completely off topic but i cannot get over your boys. They are just too cute!
And congrats on your LO Daphne! :D

hiii i'm crashing from teen pregnancy, just wondering if anyone recommends any creams for toning the tummy back up and/or helping stretch marks recover after the birth?
you all look lovely x

Gem, completely off topic but i cannot get over your boys. They are just too cute!
And congrats on your LO Daphne! :D

awww thank you :) i think so too lol xxx they can be right cheeky monkeys though, but i still love em for it hehe

hiii i'm crashing from teen pregnancy, just wondering if anyone recommends any creams for toning the tummy back up and/or helping stretch marks recover after the birth?
you all look lovely x

I used Palmers cocoa butter, can't recommend highly enough xx

you all look lovely x

You can get the palmers cream which is specificly for toning up, was a shame i was allergic cause i did see a difference, im allergic to anything with palmers written on it grrrrrr

x

I used palmers and tbh I didn't think it did much, if anything for my stretchies. It did give me lovely soft skin and it smells nice too :D
I used bio oil too for a bit and I do actually think that worked I could notice them fading but I stopped using it coz it's just so bloody expensive!

I use Bio oil from time to time.. well I did on my stomach, legs etc when I was pregnant and I didn't get any.. but I got loads on my thighs and bum. I always exfoliate and then moisturise with the Palmers Cocoa butter aswell, the exfoliating is meant to encourage more skin cells to grow and help them fade, whether it does or not I don't know but you can't always see them on me now only in certain lights!

thank you girls :) i'll let you know how my toning mission goes once i pop! i should hopefully be joining you in parenting by the end of next week :) xx

a horrible mixture of crippling SPD and depression. I'm really lucky to have such an understanding midwife though, when i first waddled in with crutches she was like right we have to do something about this! She'll only be a week early if they induce I think, I find out on Monday what date. Probably be around 28th which is a week early :)x

a horrible mixture of crippling SPD and depression. I'm really lucky to have such an understanding midwife though, when i first waddled in with crutches she was like right we have to do something about this! She'll only be a week early if they induce I think, I find out on Monday what date. Probably be around 28th which is a week early :)x

:hugs: feel for you, i had severe spd, its a bitch aint it lol!! i woke up every morning with dislocated hips and had to whack them back into place lol as soon as you've had your little one though they pretty much go back to normal, it was nice to actually walk again haha! xxx best of luck next week xxxxxx

My spd hasn't gone :(. But the midwifes ignored my notes and apparently didn't realise I had it so put my legs in the wrong positions - I think thats probably why I still suffer. Good luck pansylove x

ohh good luck hun! i bet its awful, i never had it but my hips hurt so bad with my babies. (maybe because they were so big :shrug:) sitting down was a right pain. Probably made it worse that i had to carry harriet everywhere too!

i feel for you :hugs:

aww thank you you 3 :) i'm really hoping it goes after birth, i've been referred for hydrotherapy after the birth though so that should help it if it doesn't go hopefully!
don't like the sound of dislocating hips though, that sounds horrid! :( i'm just pretty immobile, my OH has to do everything for me and I feel so helpless which makes me really depressed. Keep having panic attacks about it. Finding out on Monday what my date is for induction if the sweep doesn't work. So hopefully I'll be joining you all next week :)
Pain free, and posting a post-pregnancy picture in this thread! eep, can't wait. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->