Post Pregnancy Pics!

Well ... here I go!! These pics were taken 8 days PP. Be kind :haha:

(didn't realise they were sideways oops!)

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 48
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 49
my stomach is flat, but omg my poor boobs :cry: they will never be the same...and they were so splendid before! :cry:

pansy love you look amaaazing!

Im happy now, ive gone down fab just i have no belly button its so odd, not even the doctors know whats happened... i will have to take a picture :haha:

I never had small bras lol mine are just sagging :cry: when 32dd boobs sag it gets serious lol

really?! thank you so much! i wasn't sure what to think/what's normal so am happy to hear i'm doing well :) x

I'm happy my boobs are smaller lol!!
I was a 32F pre-preg, 36G preg, 34I expressing milk and now I'm a 32E and I love my small boobs!! :D:D ...even though 32E is probably not small to most people, its the smallest I've ever been lol, I can buy size 8 clothes now and not have to struggle fitting the bazookas in yaaaaaay!! :happydance: xxxx

I have small boobs :(. I was a 32D pre-preg. When I was breastfeeding I was a 34E and now i've stopped my boobs have disappeared. The bra i'm wearing is a 32B. They look alright in a bra but when I take it off they're pretty much just skin :(.

my boobs were 32 d prepreg and still now bfing....will they shrink after I stop? thats depressing

my boobs were 32 d prepreg and still now bfing....will they shrink after I stop? thats depressing

Not nescessarily! I lost weight probably a bit too quickly which I don't think helped in the boobie department.

my boobs have never been big. c before and during pregnancy, d now. but they have so gone south for winter :lol:

My boobs have stayed the same.. small lol. BUT I have HUGE nipples now.. neoone else? They were really dark and huge wen i breastfed and now they havent gone down.. gone light thou.. Im glad my stretchmarks have gone light.. Im tempted 2 get my belly pierced again thou 2 cover the horrible scar from having it dne! x

lol mine have shrunk back downnnnn

i was a 34d pre preg, jumped to 34E and a few months ago were 34f/g and im now 32DD :rofl:

Mine were a 36C pre-pregnancy then I was a 38E while breastfeeding....now I am a 36DD.

Am I the only one who Never gained boobs :( When I was pregnant with Jaymee they never went up a size at all and then I had her and still they never went up. They havent gone up with this baby either I guess I was just went to have small boobs .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->