Post Pregnancy Pics!

10w PP...eh =/

this ones at an angle so I look bigger than I really am lol
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab81/cstokes81189/DSCN3007.jpg

excuse my face in this one as well, lmao
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab81/cstokes81189/DSCN3006.jpg

I had a baby who refused to be put down, as you can see.

Finally stepping in over here. :wave:

1st is a few days before he came out, 2nd is 1 day PP, and 3rd is 8 PP. Slowly coming along and I can still get into my jeans with some struggle and wiggling (and discomfort lol).

Attachments

• 6760a339.jpg
    6760a339.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 40189930.jpg
    40189930.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 24
  • a0e0e17f-1.jpg
    a0e0e17f-1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 28
heres the stretchie comparison! preg pic at 39+5 days.
and now at 6 months.

pretty happy at how they have faded :happydance:

last pic is my size 10 jeans :blush: 3 months ago i couldnt get them past my knees!! i ended up crying that they didnt fit and now they are too big :yipee:

you have given me hope. I promised to post my pp pics but i took them and my stretchies looked so goddamn awful i couldn't bear to put them online [i swear they've gotten darker since having Raphi??], they have been deleted never to be seen again. sorry girls :cry:

i was pretty much back in my pre preg jeans within a week of giving birth?! although theres one pair that are being stubborn and wont let me back in :growlmad: not quite sure why as they're the same size as all my others.

1st is a few days before he came out, 2nd is 1 day PP, and 3rd is 8 PP. Slowly coming along and I can still get into my jeans with some struggle and wiggling (and discomfort lol).

You look great!!

I know right?! I keep getting phantom kicks too

You look great!!

Lol thanks! My stomach is all squishy. It's such a weird feeling.

Ahhh I LOVED that squishy feeling! I wish my squishiness never left lol, it was so cuddley haha!! x

You all look great!

Mrs.Stokes.. Arianna looks like you :haha:

Leonie?! you look amazing so shh :smug: x

GREAT THINGS HAVE HAPPEND!! :happydance:

I went shopping for some skinnys...tried on a 10... MAHUUUSIVE....tried on an 8...still pretty loose...went for a 6...fits perfect!!!!

And I've realised my mirror is dented, so I've been looking at myself thinking I need to drop a few pounds cos I look bigger than I am, but I am actually alright! Yaay!

Its all just given me a huge confidence boost! ...now to pig out over christmas!! :D:D xxxx

Thats great though hun!

i know what you mean though, im 1lb lighter than before i had kids and really starting to feel better!

im a 10 now (some stuffs a bit big) im aiming for an 8 by the 21st of jan :happydance: x

i've seen your pics sarah, you look soooo good, especially for a mummy of two different aged bubbas :) xxx

:blush: thanks!

I just need to work on my muffin top.. its not actually hips.. its just where all my fat goes :rofl:! and the top of my legs, thats where i store my weight haha x

You know what you teenage Mums have a name for yourselves!!! "The tiny teeny skinny beep beeps!!" lol
Well done you all look amazing im uber jealous!
And a size 6?! Thats like a forgein language to me! hehe xx

similar to me lol you can use my ribs as xylophone but if you slap my thighs they will jiggle for days haha xxx :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->