Post your funny toddler moments :)!

When OH is dressing Harley she will occasionally yell "stop it daddy! its mommy's turn to try!"
She also thinks all women with a big belly are pregnant, can't even begin to explain that one
We went to a park the other day and when it was time to leave she kept screaming "No mommy no!! I scared!!!! park! park! I stay with park!!!"
The other day she patted my tummy laughed and said "Mommy's tummy is squishy"
then there was the time she was watching peppa pig and i told her it was time for lunch to which she responded "ok mummy pig i coming!"
Theres a million more but thats all I can think of at the moment

Chloes latest one is............THATS RUDED, if she does something naughty or cheeky straight away she says 'Thats Ruded Mummy' ha ha my nephew says it too!

We were in Toys 'r' us recently in the queue waiting to pay, and Holly turned round to the man behind us and pointed and said 'drawing'. I looked and the man had a tattoo on his arm - Holly gave him a scowl, pointed and said 'drawing, naughty, on the paper' (she gets told that drawing should only be done on paper!).

Her latest thing is pointing to people saying 'man', 'lady', 'girl', 'boy' - and sometimes she gets it wrong. She pointed out a slightly masculine looking lady and said 'man' to which I quietly said 'no sweetie that's a lady'. She was having none of it and said 'no mummy, its man'. Doh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->