• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post Your Weaning Pics

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/SK1PP3R_01/e6d1530f.jpg

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/SK1PP3R_01/ae5d5e79.jpg

Ignor the bib it wasn't Christmas day lol

She loved the corn!

Awww, corn on the cob, good idea!

"woman, i am DONE"

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb75/lucillemclennan/009-4.jpg

I have not laughed so hard in such a long time!!!!! LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!

Love the pictures, cant wait until my LO is old enough to make all that mess!! Although will probably not be saying that when he does!!!

Connor really enjoyed his pasta with vodka sauce!!

Attachments

• DSC02899.jpg
    DSC02899.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC02900.jpg
    DSC02900.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 9
Nuggie LOVED her spaghetti, Obviously the only way to eat it was to ram it together between both hands and try and get the sauce up to the elbows!... Not forgetting to get some down to her belly button either!... She had to sit naked for this meal

ETA: Click to make bigger, My camera has a HUGE picture size and they look a bit blurry that size, so much cuter bigger :flower:

Attachments

• DSC00635.jpg
    DSC00635.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00636.jpg
    DSC00636.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 17
Breakfast - weetabix & an english muffin. Oh, & some water in her doidy cup... bath time followed!

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 8
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/179887_1828503513131_1256617253_2098707_401627_n.jpg

Rice cakes and banana. He squished the banana, licked his fingers and threw the rice cakes.. the dog ate them.
Success i think!!

sarah, that's exactly what happens here. minus the dog!

spaghetti & meatballs for tea today.

xx

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 6
Looks yummy! When can they start eating spaghetti/meatballs etc? do you use tinned tomato's for the sauce? I know when we used to have spag bol we used the dolmio jars but i think they have a lot of salt, not too sure! xx

Looks yummy! When can they start eating spaghetti/meatballs etc? do you use tinned tomato's for the sauce? I know when we used to have spag bol we used the dolmio jars but i think they have a lot of salt, not too sure! xx

I have a great spaghetti bolognese recipe from my BLW book if you want me to post it? It has no added salt but its sooo tasty!

This video demonstrates how generally uninterested and easily distracted Ivy is when it comes to eating :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7MPMHWC9EM

sarah,
i chopped onions, garlic & then used some herbs, tinned tomatoes & a little tomato puree for the sauce :)
you can give them pasta & meatballs from 6 months :) i do homemade meatballs from mince.
this is bella on video lou!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8DGWRW8iHg

I have a great spaghetti bolognese recipe from my BLW book if you want me to post it? It has no added salt but its sooo tasty!

Yes please lou! :thumbup:

Okay I'll type out the exact ingredients:
1 rasher of streaky bacon, finely chopped
1 medium red onion, finely chopped
Oil for frying
200g lean minced beef
1 garlic clove, finely chopped or crushed
1 medium carrot, finely chopped
1 celery stick, strings removed and finely chopped
50g mushrooms, sliced (I didnt use this because mushrooms ARE THE DEVIL)
400 tin chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 bay leaf
small bunch of fresh basil, torn
freshly ground pepper, to taste
approx 40g parmesan cheese, to serve

I assume you know what to do with the ingredients but I'll do a quick summary: Bacon and onion fried first, then beef until browned, then garlic, then all the rest, bring to boil, simmer for 20-30 minutes and voila! Sometimes I take Ivy's batch out then add some red wine to the rest and simmer for another 15 minutes. The Co-op have pasta shapes that are perfect for BLW, giant shells that are really easy to pick up. Enjoy :)

Okay I'll type out the exact ingredients:
1 rasher of streaky bacon, finely chopped
1 medium red onion, finely chopped
Oil for frying
200g lean minced beef
1 garlic clove, finely chopped or crushed
1 medium carrot, finely chopped
1 celery stick, strings removed and finely chopped
50g mushrooms, sliced (I didnt use this because mushrooms ARE THE DEVIL)
400 tin chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 bay leaf
small bunch of fresh basil, torn
freshly ground pepper, to taste
approx 40g parmesan cheese, to serve

I assume you know what to do with the ingredients but I'll do a quick summary: Bacon and onion fried first, then beef until browned, then garlic, then all the rest, bring to boil, simmer for 20-30 minutes and voila! Sometimes I take Ivy's batch out then add some red wine to the rest and simmer for another 15 minutes. The Co-op have pasta shapes that are perfect for BLW, giant shells that are really easy to pick up. Enjoy :)

Thank you! :flower: I agree about the mushrooms, yuck!

I didn't know babies could have tomato! I read not to introduce it until 8 months because they are high in acid. I have been wanting to start pasta's, but been too afraid to. Very interesting.

Here's some pics of Bella eating her cereal.

Attachments

• IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
  • SolidsFORUM.jpg
    SolidsFORUM.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online