Post Your Weaning Pics

Hahahaha it's the only place she'll fall asleep that easily. It's gotten to the point where if I try and try to get her down for a nap and she won't go, I'll put her in the chair with a bit of food and off she goes.:rofl:

Tristan and his baby friendly corned beef hash :)

Attachments

• P110511_17.34.jpg
    P110511_17.34.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 16
Lyra's first meal! :cloud9: :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC02590.jpg
    DSC02590.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 17
awww clara is sooo cute, wish chloe could fall asleep just like that lol!

this pic is after dinner last night, potato wedges and mushy peas on a pre loaded spoon, it even got up her nose:dohh:
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m548/hutsonc/Chloe/DSCN0141.jpg

I am loving those chunky thighs!! x

Loving the thighs too! Chloe gives Ivy a run for her money :haha:

aww thanks ladies!
lou, dont you just love having a chunky baby, she gets so many random people want to talk to her when we're out because of her cheeks:dohh: although she just sits there giving them filthy looks, hopefully not a sign of things to come:haha:

Oh yeah I LOVE having a chubby baby, everyone keeps saying she will lose some of the chub when she starts walking but I don't want her to!

This video demonstrates how much Ivy loves eating blueberries. Ignore my weird sniffing noise, usually when I do it Ivy copies and it is soo cute but she is way to wrapped up in eating her blueberries to amuse me :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcEYZSqD6Dg

OMG!! that is soooo cute!!!! how long did it take her to pick up such small things that easily? that really is great, shes gorgeous!!!!

Loving all the pics and videos am hoping my LO takes to BLW as easily. Aww I wish my LOs were chubby but the genetic odds are stacked against me, my boys are all on at least the 50th centile in weight but tend to be on a higher one in height so they all look really skinny. Dh's family has a chunky baby gene but both dh and I were very slim as babies (not now though!) so I suppose they take after us xx

Lyra's favourite so far, strawberry!

Attachments

• DSC02603.jpg
    DSC02603.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC02604.jpg
    DSC02604.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 12
alfie enjoying his dinners.

<3

Attachments

• Alfie Jaxon 562.jpg
    Alfie Jaxon 562.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Alfie Jaxon 776.jpg
    Alfie Jaxon 776.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
  • Alfie Jaxon 784.jpg
    Alfie Jaxon 784.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
We decided to treat chloe to a little bit of chocolate :haha: the areo lambs were on 10p at asda so get her one and made a mess.

She also had stew last night and decided to get it in her hair.

Attachments

• 148.jpg
    148.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 153.jpg
    153.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 9- With dinner in hair.jpg
    9- With dinner in hair.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 16
I can't believe how good these babies are with solids, my LO still gag and only wants pureed food!

F with some strawberrys..... he loves them and so do i!

Attachments

• blw strawberrys 002.jpg
    blw strawberrys 002.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 8
  • blw strawberrys 006.jpg
    blw strawberrys 006.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4
Oh Lou, I love watching Ivy! Her and Clara would be a good match because they both love blueberries so much, though Ivy might be able to bully her around as Clara is such a skinny thing (I wish she had rolls like some of the babies I see on here).

https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn89/pa2k84/th_Tea.jpg

Who needs a spoon when you have pineapple!?

Oh Lou, I love watching Ivy! Her and Clara would be a good match because they both love blueberries so much, though Ivy might be able to bully her around as Clara is such a skinny thing (I wish she had rolls like some of the babies I see on here).

Aww Clara is just perfect! What is it about blueberries and babies? Ivy bested her own personal best yesterday, 20 blueberries in under 5 minutes :shock:

pa2k84 that is genius! Might have to try it myself :haha:

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/SDC11543.jpg

Mango slices for breakfast!

Found another pic - Munching on his Birthday BBQ veg kebab!

Attachments

• 2011-05-08 17.18.27.jpg
    2011-05-08 17.18.27.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member