posted I ovulated cd 4

B

boobear2872

Out if noplace this month. Im in earlt forties, that has never happened. I felt o coming before my period started and thought I was crazy. . Well I either implanting or getting my period im on cd 19.....I did clomid 3-7too....im so upset. What a waiste of meds if it was period and like, no fair body!!that was so uncalled for :(..

Im counting back, if this is my period, then I ovulated cd three not even four...and I know I ovulated two weeks beforw that...so that means I been ovulating eveey two weeks this and last month and that shouldnt be. ..oh how confusing and scary, thats not supposed to keep happening...scared and worried....oh I hope this is implantation, but I doubt it..:(...so so so frazzled

I posted this originally on the 17th. :( really? nobody at all? I was so unnerved from this. my body has let me down the last few years and let me down so badly this month :(

Boobear sorry your body is messing you around. :hugs: all the ivf meds really muck up your cycle. I've been ovulating really late I my cycle since our treatment, don't know whether I'm coming or going! Can you talk to your Dr if you're worried?

Sorry I didn't spot this when you origionally posted. Hope you're doing OK :hugs:

Well, after having a period twoweeks after one period, im so nervous it will keep happening. Im back on clomid this month. Just hoping its not in vien like the other month. I have not been on ivf meds in few months, I also had normal period till this..crossing fingers im going back to every 28days. Thank you jaybo for taking the time. It means so much. Crossing for both of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->