Postpartum Depression?

courtney89

Reaction score
Ever since i have had my son 4 month's ago I feel like I can not deal with my 2yr old daughter. Literally everything she does upset's me or agitates me or frustrates me! Sometimes I feel like such a bad mother cause i just yell at her and the poor thing doesn't understand, probably because the things I get mad at her about I shouldn't really be getting mad about. I have no issues with m son though just my daughter. It has just been getting worse and worse these last few weeks. I can get so angry that I just want to punch something. This sounds so so so bad and I know this, I am going to see a psychiatrist on the 14th to talk about these issues but I was wondering if any of you ladies have dealt with this? Any advice on how to stop my rage for my daughter?

i could have posted this myself. my 1st is nearly 3 and ever since i had my 2nd i cant keep my cool with my 1st. everything he does annoys me. today i looked at the things i kept shouting at him about and went about things a different way. i normally ask him to put his toys away and if he didnt do it i would get so mad. today i helped him put them away and he found it fun. i stopped shouting at him and talked to him. if he went crazy i would wait until he was finished and then try to get him dressed etc.

i have been so angry and stressed out my health is crap now. i am always ill, get dizzy attacks and my hair is falling out. today i thought i need to calm down or he will grow up thinking of me as always shouting and also need to improve my health,

hope you find a way to keep your call with your lil girl. xxx

i can understand this i have one son who is 15 months old and i always feel distant with him. i love him but on a shallower level, he irritates me most days and i know this isn't how it should be.

To be honest I am pretty sure he/she will prescribe you meds because that is what they all do. Having a baby is not only having to take care of a human being. There is hormones involve also that can make you go insane for a few months. The body takes a lot to make and keep a baby healthy. I had my lil girl 3 month ago and I was in bad shape. I was crying everyday all day for no reason and what made it worse was that she was my 1st and only child and none of my family wanted to understand me. Is worse when ppl think your over reacting. I was reading before that after delivery the way of your body to release all the hormones during preg is by baby blues well not by giving you depression but the release of them make women depress. The good news is you can fix it and it doesn't last forever. Is good that your trying to get help but I just hate when docs all they want to give are drugs. Those drugs can mess up your head real bad and the prob are not reversible. everyone says antidepressants are good for depression but they never tell you how bad they play with your brain cells.mIf you need someone to talk to you can msg me I am here to listen :) ~hugz~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->