Posts and Threads all Vanished

NennaKay

Hubby, two girls,and NTNP #3.
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where all of my content has gone? I just logged in to make a post and all of my threads, posts, journals are gone? Please help!

I don’t know I’ve had the same
Problem though. I wanted to get the pictures of my test and some of the content to SS into an email for my daughter to keep all that stuff and it’s all gone!

The site was migrated and they haven't re-indexed the normal search engine.

I added another type of search so you can find your posts and other things.

upload_2020-4-19_4-38-19.png

To find your own posts click on the Advanced Search link. Put in your user name, and hit the submit button. It will return up to 1000 posts. If you have more you can refine the results by forum.

I'm very sorry I didn't see this sooner. I'll get full search restored ASAP.

The site was migrated and they haven't re-indexed the normal search engine.

I added another type of search so you can find your posts and other things.

View attachment 1081022

To find your own posts click on the Advanced Search link. Put in your user name, and hit the submit button. It will return up to 1000 posts. If you have more you can refine the results by forum.

I'm very sorry I didn't see this sooner. I'll get full search restored ASAP.

Came back to find this response. I have well over 500 posts, 4 journals and tracked 2/3 of my babies entire pregnancies on here. 2012-2017.... Everything is gone except the new posts from 2020.

Hey ladies, still shows your post count up, so try checking in your profile and go to postings, you can also filter it by threads you've created. That's what I did, and I was able to find my posts from like 8 years ago when I joined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->