Potential Unassisted Birth

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!!!!

I'm sorry things didn't go to plan! So glad you're both doing so well though! I hope your recovery goes perfectly!

Oh Anjali, she is SO precious!! Congratulations!!! And thank you so much for sharing your story.:)

Oh she's absolutely beautiful, congratulations! Well done to both of you with the breastfeeding too she sounds a little trooper.
I'm so sorry you never got the birth you wanted, definitely complain about the midwives, I can't believe they didn't listen to your eishes and left you do distressed there's no excuse for that at all. They don't suction baby here it's not needed and would have upset me too x

Thank you so much for updating! I'm so sorry the nurses treated you and your daughter that way, it's a great idea to write the hospital a letter. I'm so happy though everything has ended well and you are all home together where you belong and I hope your recovery continues to go well.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
And your little girl is absolutely gorgeous! :cloud9:

I just wrote a long post and my phone ate it, probably just as well because stories about treatment like that rile me and make me get my legal claws out.

I have great empathy for you because I know how difficult choices can be to make, although thankfully got my home births, I know had things been a little different your story could easily have been mine. I know how important those things were to you and that you didn't get it brought tears to my eyes. I think you are doing a good job at staying positive. It is important to make the most out of the time you have with your little bundle, they grow so fast. She is really beautiful. I think you have shown great strength and ability to make good choices through pregnancy, labour and birth.

Thank you all so much, I really appreciate all the positive wishes for me and baby! I also really appreciate all the support in terms of what happened to us at the hospital, it's true that it did not have to go the way it did and it is unfortunate that some nurses feel the need to treat other women this way.

Thank you all for reading our story and supporting us through the process. We are so happy that baby girl is here and we are enjoying every single dirty diaper and every midnight wakeup call. We are pretty much in heaven! :cloud9:

I am so happy and relieved to see this update. I very much admire your strength, conviction, perseverance and positivity! Much love!

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful ♡, I am sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->