Potty shot or Nub shot?

Keepsmiling91

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I have my scan today im eve tween 12w 6d & 13w 2d,

I wanted to have abit of fun with gender guessing, so should I ask for a potty shot of the bum & legs, or a nub shot side profile?
Thank u x

I'm in baby no. 4 now, and from experience, unless you're paying for a private scan you can't really 'request' a specific 'shot'.

The NHS scans are there to do a specific job and make sure baby is healthy and growing.

You may be lucky and have a chatty sonographer, however in am my scans they were just there to do their job. Just don't want you to feel disheartened. If they DO let you choose, go for a profile nub shot. It's too soon to tell from a potty shot and nub guessing is fun!

Enjoy seeing your bubba :)

I agree with PP! NHS scans won't do it 99% of the time.

Thank you ladies! Yeah I quickly got dismissed, she said "if you want that sort of thing you need to go private" I said im not asking for gender scan just when you print my photos if u get a good shot that would be great, it was a no! Lol

Lovely scan dates went forward woop was 12w 6 and now 13w 3d

Here's my pics if anyone's any good at nub guesses just for fun! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 20
Totally agree with both pp's. It's a big no no in nhs scans if your in the UK. They are simply to check baby is growing/developing ok. I'd book a private scan. Congratulations on a great scan though!!

I went for private at 9w , going for private gender at 16w, again private 18w to confirm gender, then at 28w 4D ... I just thought as u pay for photos I was only asking if they got a good shot x never mind :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->