Potty training destash

sugarpuff

Reaction score
Nappies are from a smoke free home and were all bought new and only lightly used as i have always had a massive stash :blush: if you are interested in a particular nappy/wrap i can take a close up photo of it for you :flower:

picture 1:
top row L-R : holdens landing bedbug (fitted nappy needs a wrap) size medium, muttaqin peas and love fitted size medium, muttaqin tea party (?) fitted size medium, muttaqin geisha fitted 3sr (one size, has poppers on the front to reduce rise)

second row L-R : grovia all in one (one size), 2x ellas house bumhuggers with pink fleece inners size small SOLD, goodmamas one size fitted bear print

bottom row L-R : gdiaper with 2 inserts size medium SOLD, baby beehind magicalls size medium in peppermint and pink, pink and choc ecobubs in medium

picture 2:
top row L-R : econobum with insert (insert prewashed but wrap hasn't been touched !), issybear bear snaps size medium (i will cry when this goes :cry: ), blueberry aio one size (has both inserts), pink bambooty night nappy in large (prewashed but never used), lilac issybear night nappy (both inserts) SOLD

bottom row L-R : 2x size 3 tots bots fleece wraps, 2 x size 2 nature babies fleece multiwraps (the leg binding has greyed slightly in the wash on both), blueberry minky wrap in medium (slight bobbling inside near the laundry tabs), blue issybear night nappy (both inserts)

make me an offer ! xx

I am moving house and really don't want to take these with me - sensible offers considered x

Attachments

• STH70156.jpg
    STH70156.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 34
  • STH70173.jpg
    STH70173.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 30
It's hard to know what to ask as I can only find one place in the uk that sells them and they are £35 excluding postage. The best I think I can do is £25 all in x

Hi, it's a medium, only used a handful of times, £15 including postage x

Love the tinkerbell one, what size is that one and is it fitted / pocket?

it's a medium which fits 7-13kg, it's an all in two so it has a long folded inert that poppers into the outer x

it's a medium which fits 7-13kg, it's an all in two so it has a long folded inert that poppers into the outer x

Sounds good.

Little one can grow into it.

How much are you looking for it?

Hi, how much do you want for the pink & choc ecobubs?

How much posted for the blueberry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->