• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Potty training - think he's cracked it!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Charlie has been doing so well. I basically stripped his bottom half off when we were at home last week and he had no accidents at all.:happydance: Unfortunately, as soon as I put him in pants or pull-ups, he wee'd. :dohh:

But, I persevered and all weekend, just kept him in pants until he got the hang of pulling them down on the potty, and he got it. So on Sunday, I put him in trousers too, and he managed all afternoon dry!!:happydance:

Yesterday was the big test as he was at nursery. He had 3 accidents which I think is a real breakthough as the toilets are right at the other end of the building and he has to ask to go to the potty. So I was really impressed with him.

Then this morning, there was hardly anything in his nappy at all, and about 10 minutes after he'd been up, he asked for the potty, and half-filled it!:happydance:

I'm so proud of him.:hugs:

aww! sounds like he is doing so good! I'm dreading this time!

awww thts ace hun! callum is having none of it! hes dry all day at nursery but pees himself at home! so frustrating

Thats fantastic, can you send some luck my way please!! x x

That's really good!! My sister in law did the same thing with her son, stayed home all weekend just to potty train!! I'm really not looking forward to that times 2!!!

It gets better!

He only had one accident all day yesterday at nursery - and that was a poo one. So in reality, he was dry all day!:happydance:

He didn't have a nap yesterday, so was falling asleep in the car on the way home, so he was in bed for 6:15pm. He got up at 5:50am this morning, and has just told me he wants the toilet - and his nappy is completely dry!!!!!!!!!:happydance: I didn't expect the nights to come for months - in fact, I bought a whole big pack of nappies last week :dohh: , but he's doing soooo well!!!!:happydance:

Thats fantastic!! well done charlie!

Tell me ur secret - we havent got anywhere yet!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
That is fabulous, way to go Charlie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"