Potty training?

hypnorm

Reaction score
Any one joining me?
Have started trying to potty train Ewan..
Hopefully i'm not the only one starting... pass me your tips and stories!

I'm toilet training too; I have been for about 2 months. *Crap has it been that long?* If you need any help or advice feel free to ask!

Jack has just about mastered it, been a while getting there but....
I found stickers and a chart a great help

Good luck hun x

Rhys is doing it all by himself.. ive not encouraged him at all apart from buy the potties.. hes doing it really well!

i had to stop chloe... with me breakin up wi darren she took bad so its a pause for us unfortunately! shes 3 next month!!!!!

Im now going to start to potty train Jamie, he will use the potty if he has no nappy on but as soon as he has got the nappy on he will go in that and not ask for the potty! I think im just going to go for ir, put on 'big boys pants' and go from there !!

going to try and start potty training kacy in a couple of months

rhys is only 16 months which i think is too early but he keeps sitting on his potty to do a wee so i dont really want to discourage him! sometimes he just sits on it with his nappy on and does a wee in his nappy which he thinks is extremely funny!

Im now going to start to potty train Jamie, he will use the potty if he has no nappy on but as soon as he has got the nappy on he will go in that and not ask for the potty! I think im just going to go for ir, put on 'big boys pants' and go from there !!

I agree, that is how I potty trained my son... if he has a diaper or a pull-up on, then that is just giving permission to go in their pants... if they have underwear on then yes, they are gonna have a few accidents, but they will learn that it doesnt feel very nice to have wet pants. I even took that approach at bed time, we used those bed mat thingys that they use in hospitals, and yes he had a few accidents, but is now fully trained, and never wets the bed.

hiya, jessica has been dry for bout 1 month now, at first she didnt like the potty so bought a toilet seat and she loves it now, so all we need now is mastering it at night but not yet. if anyone wants advice or tips on how just ask and i will help.
xxxx

So between 2 and 3 is the average potty training age?

Ewan just tells me ''its too late for the potty mummy' i dont have a lot of patience which doesn help, hard not to when he has just pee;d on the floor for the 4th time, after i'bve asked him if he needs a wee and sat him on the potty

all i did with jessica is put her in knickers and once she wet them she didnt like it being wet we did have accidents but she got there in the end it took us just under 2 wks before she was dry in the day
xxx

my little boy is 2 1/2 and he is showing real signs of being ready.

Would you recommend just a normal Bog (no pun intended!) standard potty or a little chair type?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->