Potty training

when shes ready lol i dunno i cant remember when my other 2 started, they were quick tho i remember that :)

Was looking at a bio potty that when you are finished it degrades in your garden, lol got me thinking about it all :haha:

Yea i liked the look of them... think i'll start when Tabs says to me that she's had a pee and totally understands. (Bet its as SOON as this baby is born :dohh:)

I have a boy and hes soo lazy!! hes 3 1/2 and jull ust in underpants and pull ups at night.
Its still hit n miss
Been trying on and off since hes two & 1/2

God we have a potty with a ducks head on it and it quacks :wacko: it was a gift but I hate the idea of potties don't know why. I think I would like him to use the toilet straight away but I think that's just wishful thinking. I've got a couple of years of fluffy bumness left yet. I'll be so sad when he stops using fluff so hopefully I'll have another by then to buy more fluff mwahahahaha x

probably about 2, but apparently boys need to be a little older than girls.

I am going to get a step for the toilet when she starts walking (not too far away by the looks of things) and just let her use it when she wants, she is already curious about it as she sees when I go, so I guess it'll be fun for her to have a go lol. I'll let her do it when she's ready but I think providing stuff like steps/potties is the only way of telling when they are ready.

Never? I like fluff too much :rofl:

Really, whenever she becomes properly aware I think.

Same here, when she knows that she needs a wee I suppose. My mum said I was really early, I just stood up one morning and said "nappy off, want a wee wee" and that was it. Hope it's that easy!

my mum had it super easy with all of us (2 boys and a girl) she said the eldest took longest but was before 18 months, this seem quite early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->