Potty Training

Layla

Reaction score
Charlie and Ethan trained in a day so it was very easy.

Coby is a bit more difficult and im a bit stuck as to what to do.

He wee's perfect on the potty, he knows when he needs to go and rushes off to sit on it. Thats when i let him run about with nothing on.

My trouble is, as soon as i put pants on him, he must think its a nappy coz he doesnt use the potty and just wee's everywhere.

I have tried to tell him they are big boypants and not a nappy but its not really worked, also he doesnt poo in the potty, that in pants too lol

Help?

x

hiya Layla I would just say its gonna take Coby a little longer, Joe will sit on the potty and will do absolutely nothing in it except laugh :roll:

Some of my kids were 3 1/2 before they were trained during the day.

Are they pull ups you are using Layla? or proper pants?
Maybe he just isn't quite there just yet, Jack has taken loads longer than Emily did and even though he is 9/10 dry in the day and 100% at night he still poos in his pants :dohh:

I found the best to do was just let him run around with nothing on his bottom 1/2, easier said than done though when you have school runs and such

Just hang in there, he'll get it :hugs:

we are useing pants, not pull ups, he just doesnt seem to get that they are not a nappy :(

He has had his nappy off and run about with nothing on all afternoon and been fab, wee'd in the potty everytime, but i cant take him out on school runs naked lol

x

am having similar probs with ewan, will sit and wee on the potty when i sit him on, but otherwise will wee where he stands, or poo in his pants.. trying pull ups, pants, trainers... one day soon hopefully he will get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->