Power steering pump gone

mummylove

Reaction score
Just feels like nothing is going right. Our power steering as gone in our car and i was just wondering does anyone know how much it will cost to fix?

Happened on our old car (focus) will have to ask hubby cos I can't remember but it depends which part has gone and if the whole thing needs replacing. Ours did and it cost us £300 nearly :(

It depends a lot on what car and where you take it. If you are going to a dealer it will cost more than if you know someone who can fix it and you get the parts from a motor factor. Smaller I dependant garages can be cheaper but again it depends on the individual place. I have had quotes for various work over the years vary of up to £100. Best thing would be to ring around a few places

Thing is oh already took it to the garage near where it happened cus it couldnt be driven. Its only round corner from us its not a big garage but just worried on how much it will cost as we dont really have any money at the moment. Its just one thing after another

So would of i. But i wasnt there when it happened

You could have rung them today though? Not meaning to sound rude but if it is already in a garage it's really a waste of time asking on here. I could only offer advice based on options, none of which you have because it is already in a garage. No one could begin to guess a price for you

I was only asking how much it could be around. I know no one is going to know how much garage will change was just asking what it could cost

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->