PP periods...

Megmog

Reaction score
Hi my name is megan, I have been stalking for a little while but have never posted. Just wanted to ask you ladies a question.

My little boy is nearly 20 weeks now. I had my first period when he was 10 weeks old and then one a month ish later. As far as I can work out I should have been due on at the start last week. But there is no sign. Me and my partner have always used condoms without fail since lo was born, but I have taken two pregnancy tests any which were both negative. Not sure it is normal for periods to be irregular after having a baby? Maybe I'm just being paranoid lol...
I FF if this makes a difference.
Any advice to whether this is normal would be great.
Thank you all in advance :)

:hi: Megmog and welcome.

Sounds pretty normal to me hun. Our hormones are all over the place after having a baby and it can even take about 12 months to normalise into a pattern again after the first one returns. :thumbup:

Hey ladies I had my baby girl feb 8, 2013 of course I start PP bleeding from then till a few days before my 5 week check up on March 13 2013. I started my BC that day and by the next day I had started again! This time it lasted from march 14th- April 4th and I decided to stop taking the BC cause of that reason. Then however I started back once again on April 25-April 30!!! Now I have started once again a few days ago (may 14) and am still going!! How long is this gonna take to regulate!? I'm so tired of it and it seems I've been doing this every since I gave birth by c-section!!! Anyone have this problem for over 3 months??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->