Pram advice please

littlelily

Newly pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hello, I've had a little advice already but still hoping for some tips from you wonderful ladies with a wealth of pram knowledge.

We want to buy a pram which will fit in the boot of my very small yaris, something easy to fold but also with ok off road wheels as we live near the woods and want to go for walks there.

Also, does anyone in the UK know a good shop that has a good range that will let you try out prams in your boot for size etc?

I would also say it's worth checking if the car seat can attach to your back seats in the car (if it's one with the isofix base) as our car seat won't attach to DH car and the pram doesn't fit in my boot :rofl:

I think most pram shops will be happy to let you try in the boot for size, we tried ours when we bought it for DD at Mothercare

Would advise mothercare too and v.good advice about double checking car seats too! As for individual buggy requirements, mothercare will be happy to advise and suggest models if you give them your spec. x

I also recommend Mothercare. They were very good when I was picking my pram for DD. We tried loads of prams in the boot and also car seats.

X

I love mountain buggy. It's a great pram for taking on the tracks. It reclines for baby. ..has a good sun shades. The only thing it doesnt do is rear face. There are some smaller and lighter versions too to help with fitting in the boot.

Have you looked at the armadillo flip? That folds up neatly. Mothercare and m&p will let you try x

Agree with everyone else mothercare has a fantastic range of pushchairs on display to push around and get a feel for and they are more than happy to check boot space.

X

Thanks ladies, you're stars. Will head there for a chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->