Pram & Buggy Board or Double Buggy??

dumbo1976

Reaction score
HELP!!!!

I'm pregenant with number 3 due in May 2012, our youngest will only be 22 months

Should I be thinking Double buggy type thingy or Proper pram and buggy board???

I don't really want the baby in a buggy as I think they should be laid flat and comfortable ie in a pram??

Also does any one know any makes of prams that do a double which is a pram one side and buggy next to it?? I've seen them around but don't know any makes to look up on internet!!!

Thankseveryone for reading

It depends how much your 22 month old is walking. You could get a buggypod, which is a sidecar buggy that folds out of the way, and attach it to the pram of your choice. Otherwise I think it's the First Wheels that do a side by side with carrycot and seat. I have a bugaboo donkey which does the same, but was OUCHY expensive.

My eldest was 21 months when my youngest was born. We decided to get a stroller as he would walk, but not too far. And if he did walk, it would be in any direction but the direction i wanted him to walk in!!! So to make my life easier and for his safety, a double stroller seemed to be the way to go!
I got a Baby Jogger City Elite Double, but i wish i'd known about the Bugaboo Donkey at the time.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->