Pram help!

elley_baby248

Mummy to Ben and Pregnant
Reaction score
I don't know if anybody here has what am looking for or knows anywhere to get it but am looking for a RECARO TRAVEL SYSTEM i can find the car seats easy as pie but it's the actual pram that seems to be like rocking horse poo to find and it's the one i have set my heart on. The only places i have found it is "BABYWORLD" and "WINSTANLEYS PRAMWORLD" but that's the other end of the country and the other website isn't working properly and i was hoping to find somewhere close to me (northwest uk) to try it out and see if i really like it.

If any of you ladies could help me out in anyway i would be really greatful

I've had a look and all I can find is babyworld :(

My OH doesn't mind driving the how many hundreds of miles just so i can see it but i don't wanna go all that way and not like it.

I really do have my heart set on it and i'm a stubborn mare so no that i wont want anything else if i like that! Just hope i can find it somewhere up here so i can have a play with it.

the recaro car seats also go onto the maclaren xlr buggys to make a travel system x

I know but it's the Recaro pram i want as me and OH love it and OH is a mad BTCC (Car racing) fan so he loves the idea of having a pram made by the same people that make the seats in race cars. If that makes sense. Plus it looks like it folds small enough to get in the boot of our car and looks easy to fold if i had to on the bus etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->