pram/pushchair

joeyjo

Mum to 2boys, growing #3
Reaction score
Now I know its ridiculously early to think of buying but.....

Went to Toys R Us (in Switzerland) today to look at prams and think I might have found 1 I want :happydance::happydance:

Just a couple of concerns:

(1) I have never heard of the brand before. It seems to be called ABC Design Rodeo but it also had one tag including the brand name Bruin which I believe is the babiesrus own brand name. Searching online, it wasn't on toysrus or babiesrus sites in switzerland, UK, US or germany!! Elsewhere I couldn't find the exact colour scheme but found these links (at the end) which all seem to be versions of this pram. It also seems to be sold under 2 names the ABC DESIGNS and Leebruss??? The one in toysrus cost 350 swiss francs in the sale (only £220!!) the ones I have found on line were either around the 300-400 pricemark and the only other I found in Switzerland was over 700 francs!! If anybody knows anything about this pram I'd love to hear from you.

So I'm off to double check the price on Monday!!!

(2) The only colour available in toysrus is a very pale blue. DH thinks it would be OK for either a girl or boy, I tend to agree with him but worry about dirt etc.

(3) Assuming the price is right - Is it too early to buy??!!! Or should I just go for it??

https://www.bimbo-mio.com/product_info.php?pName=rodeo-coral-pink&cName=abc-design-3wheelers
https://www.littlepebbles.com/productinfo.asp?ProductID=1012
https://www.mytoys.de/is-bin/INTERS...tSKU=de_DE-1677720&ziel=toynavi&mc=zanox_prod

I personally would wait a while. Not necessarily because you are very early on in pregnancy - but because I researched and researched prams and buggies for so long (along with all hte other baby stuff we ended up buying) and there is such a huge choice that I'd recommend not just going on impulse. You can always find good deals on prams and you might decide in a few weeks time that you like another brand, style or colour more.

I agree I have waited fot ages to go pram shopping so stared at everyonee pushing one along the street to find what style I liked...

We were gonna go ahead and get one last year but my OH suggested we wait as they may come up with something better in a few months or a newer model.

But we have now found ours and I have to wait to order it in the end of January...funnily enough a newer style model to the one we first saw!

Emma.xx

Nah....wait a while coz styles change all the time and you have 7months yet to find another. Also what if there's something wrong with it? It'll be a bit of a long time before you set it up and realise that something's missing. There's no rush.

Wait till you're at least 20-30wks before buying....by all means browse in the meantime:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->