pram question

harveysmum

mummy of one
Reaction score
Hey there

I have a question on prams. My OH who does not drive will be in charge of babs mostly when I am back at work so the pram will be essential as he does LOTS of walking.

Now, I love the graco chocolate lime stuff and there are loads of makes - oasis, quattro, cleo etc etc.

I have been told by many sources that a travel system which just has the baby seat as the "pram" is not a good idea as babs should not be in there that long.

So I am left with the Cleo which has a pram bit, travel seat and pushchair and is the most expensive or the Quattro, which has a kind of footmuff thing that turns it into a pram as well.

Anyone have any experience of this brand and what is the best way to go?

I dont want to spend double on something that has a pram if it is rubbish.
But I dont want to go for the two that are pushchair with a travel seat if they are not suitable..

Oh the quandry!!

Thanks all
x

if he does lots of walking then maybe you could look at the urban detour in mothercare they come in a three wheeler an you can buy a carrycot to go with them an a car seat i had this buggy for my now 1yr old an it was a god send! hth xx

have you looked at the cosatto cabi?
https://www.cosatto.com/product-profile.php?id=003706
it has flat bed pram and pushchair parts and the carseat is sold separately so you don't have to buy it if you don't need it....
I've linked straight to the cosatto website, but you can get the system cheaper in other places.

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc..._sp=homepage-_-promo_banner_cs-_-britax_visio

This is on offer on kiddicare at the moment hun, it has the lie flat for the pram and then converts to a pushchair.

All you would need ot get them is a car seat :)

HTH x

This is the pram Iv braught(Well my mum did:))
I think its amazing! I got it because you get the car seat and base for when a car journey is needed, The carrycot/pram which is so easy to clip in and out of the frame base, baby probably won't be in it long but I really don't like the idea of putting a newborn straight into a pushchair/buggy, I want him/her to have alot of support. Also.. The stroller bit which you can have facing you or facing away from you, I didn't find may pushchairs that done this, and I really wanna keep an eye on LO whilst he/shes growing up but when older they'll have the view of the surroundings!
I really really love it already and havent even used it yet lol!
https://www.mothercare.com/Chicco-T...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42803041&mcb=core
I braught it on Kiddicare, for only 299 pounds and they include a footmuff and changing bag :)
Xxxxx

ive got the trenton deluex from mothercare which is a travel system but also has a carry cot included so baby can lie down flat in a pram position.

its a great pram id recomend it to everyone :0

Ive bought the quinny buzz with carrycot for newborn. Has pump up tyres at the back for rough roads too. Really stylish too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->