Pramface babies

T

tinytoes

anyone see this documentary last night?
I did feel for one of the girls - there was one whose mumand boyfriend were totally unsympathetic to the pain she was going through during labour.

yes i saw it,
i felt so sorry for that girl too,if she was my mum i would of hit her.
did you notice that there wasnt any midwifes or anyone in there with her.

I watched that too , was shocked that there wasnt midwifes or help around. Worried me abit!!

Watched this documentary aswel, was really interesting, about labour, i felt sorry for the girl also, was worrying thinking about midwife not being around, especially when needing her!

yeah her bfnd told her to stop moaning and get on with it.....twat

a midwife did come in at one point to give her the drugs she was demanding and I thought even teh mid wife laughed at her. God, if anyone dares laugh at me while i'm in that situation!!....

though it was mildly amusing that she wanted to bite her boyf.

a midwife did come in at one point to give her the drugs she was demanding and I thought even teh mid wife laughed at her. God, if anyone dares laugh at me while i'm in that situation!!....

though it was mildly amusing that she wanted to bite her boyf.

haha i thought it was amusing that she wanted to bit him.

i thought a midwife was in the room with you. or is that just me.

haha i thought it was amusing that she wanted to bit him.

i thought a midwife was in the room with you. or is that just me.

not all the time i dont think...i think they just pop in for most of the labour, then stay for the pushing bit?

Yeah I watched this last night, it was really good!!

Theres been a few programmes on like this lately, dawn gets a baby was good as well.. And Kizzy mum at 15..

i missed dawn gets a baby... might download it.
i thought it was funny when she bit him to.... lol and the bit when one of them said do you love me even tho i look like shit..
i think people in labour look beautiful

Midwife not with you the whole time you are in labour. Usually have several ladies to care for. Pushing out stage usually 2 midwives.

I'm glad I watched it, although it was a big wake up call :)

I saw this too but had to flick over at some points. It was really scary and also how much gas and air was she having? I thought you had to limit it a bit as it can cause breathing problems in the baby when you have it too early? Am I being naive? She seemed a bit unprepared so made more keen to go to NCT classes and have a home birth!
LUCYXX

i wacthed it 2 im glad i didnt wacth it when i was pregnant or else it would of scared me 2 death lol

Yeah the poor lass!! Everyone being so unhelpful!

(I really wish she had managed to bite her BF though - just to get him back....unfortunately she had no time as he shoved the gas and air in her mouth instead. Charming.)

Haha i would of bit his hand off, insensitive prat!!!
I must say that i thought the bit with the other girl when she said they only thing her dad had ever bought her was a yorkie chocolate bar, and now she wont eat them can't go near one made me chuckle, as i thought she was joking but she was deadly serious!! I love yorkies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->